For ESL/ELL Students
This section is designed for English Language Learners (and native speakers) who want to work on their English language and communication skills. I’ve created a number of lessons on grammar, punctuation, and usage in the menu to the right, and placed some further links for resources and exercises below. Explore!
- English as a Second Language Instructional Materials: Kenneth Beare gives you a plethora of resources, quizzes, lessons, and articles related to English language learners. Take some time to explore.
- Learn more about: Perfect forms – Simple or Progressive?
- General ESL Resources: Duke University presents useful tools, links, and dictionaries focused on English language learners.
- ESL Guides and Language Resources : UNC-Chapel Hill’s writing center gives you resources, strategies, and dictionaries as well as an introduction to American culture and academic practice.
- English Practice: This website lets you practice English language skills, common expressions, and grammar through games, quizzes, and lessons.
- More on Grammar and Punctuation: A link to the Grammar and Punctuation section of this website.
Last Updated April 6, 2017