What are Career Pathways?
A career pathway is an educational plan to prepare students for future careers, jobs, or occupations from high school to college. Occupations are broken down into categories that share the same skills, knowledge, and interests. Students can explore the occupational types below.
What are Meta-Majors?
Meta-Majors are collections of academic majors that have related courses. Within each Meta-Major are degrees and certificates that share common interests. The intent of selecting a Meta-Major is to help students choose a major and degree based on their interests, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
How to start my career path?
- Students can explore further career types by taking the Washington Career Bridge quiz here.
- Register here for the Pathways Workshop.
- After the quiz, students can match up career quiz results with our CHSP Bellevue College career fields here.
- Explore what career pathways Bellevue College offers below.
- Request academic planning with an academic adviser through Running Start, Summer Enrichment, and College in The High School through their respective websites.