High School+ (HS+) is a competency-based high school equivalency program for adult learners 18 and older who do not have a high school diploma or equivalency. Adults demonstrate competencies in reading, writing and math contextualized in science, social studies, and other areas. This program has morning, evening and on-line classes for students. Courses include competency-based assessments that demonstrate the academic, career and personal proficiency needed in further education and employment. Students are eligible for basic skills tuition rates.
- Complete your high school diploma through Bellevue College coursework
- Eligible applicants must be 18 to start program
- Life and work experience can be used to earn additional credits toward a high school diploma. (Employment, parenting classes, job certifications or trainings)
- Discover college and career pathways
- If you do not have your HS diploma, or equivalency, and would like to explore financial aid options for college credit classes, Bellevue College has a program called Ability to Benefit. This program allows students who meet specific qualifications to apply for federal financial aid while working on classes to earn their HS diploma. There are specific requirements for Ability to Benefit a student must meet.
- Please reach out to Elizabeth Rodock, the HS+ Navigator at 425-564-2342 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.