Transferring-in Courses and Prerequisites
- General Transfer of Credits You must complete the admission process before we review your transcripts from another school, and you must register for your first quarter classes. Returning students, who have not taken a class within the last year, must reapply for admission.
- Verify Course Prerequisites
- The online prerequisite check process is for students who need to clear prerequisite coursework that was completed at another educational institution or by AP/IB tests for the general education academic subject areas, such as English, Mathematics, etc.
- Transfer Course Equivalencies: This provides you with a tool to help you determine how your previous coursework might transfer to Bellevue College.
- General Graduation Information
- Professional /Technical Degree Application (login required)
- Certificate of Achievement (45+ credits) or Certificate of Accomplishment (20 – 44 credits) Application (login required)
Includes links to find out:
- Degree Audit
- Registration Time
- Waitlist Status
- Unofficial and Official Transcripts
- Paying Tuition
- Finding SID and PIN numbers
- and more
Includes links to find information on:
- Work-Study Opportunities
- Public and private universities in Washington State that provide bachelor degrees for IBIT students to complete.
Last Updated March 13, 2018