Want to Learn More?
Complete the form below and we will contact you with more information about the BAS Data Analytics program!
Applications for Fall 2018 enrollment are now being accepted.
Please contact Shanon Reedy for more information.
Bachelor of Applied Science Data Analytics Preliminary Prerequisite List
Notice: This list is for informational purposes only.
Please verify information with the IBIT office before making decisions based on this information.
All students must complete the following requirements in order to be eligible for the BAS in Data Analytics:
- Associate’s degree in Applied Accounting, Business Management or Marketing, Information Systems, Sustainable Business, Business Administration Transfer or Computer Science Transfer (or 90 equivalent credits)
- with a minimum grade of 2.0 in all required courses (cumulative GPA 2.0)
- Demonstrate completion of the following general education courses or their equivalent:
- ENGL& 101
- 5 credits of College level math (MATH 138, MATH&141 or equivalent)
- 5-credits of Social Science and Humanities from AAS-DTA transfer list
- Two sciences, including one earth, space or physical and one with a lab
- Level one Excel proficiency (BTS 165 or CS 250 or challenge test)
Technology or math credits must not be more than 5 years old.
- BAS Data Analytics Course Requirements
- BAS DA Schedule
- Information Sessions
- BAS Instructor Bios
- Student Handbook
- Want to know the difference between Data Analytics and Business Intelligence?
Last Updated February 14, 2018