*** New *** BITS Programming Club
Spring Quarter 2015
For information about the programming club, please contact Raisa Meneses at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, May 28th 3:30 to 5:20 in A133
If you haven’t created an account for our forum, please do so and start working on the projects that that you’ll find there.
The steps for creating your account are pretty simple:
- Go to the link http://bcbits.freeforums.net/
- Click on Register
- Follow the instructions given by the site
- You should receive an E-mail indicating that one of the admins will approve your membership. In this E-mail you will also get an Access Key. Please keep the access key.
- Once you receive an E-mail indicating that you have been admitted to the club, go to login and use your E-mail or username and Access Key to log in.
- Please, make sure you keep your Access Key and memorize your password, as we do not have access to this information.
If you can’t make it to the meetings, we still encourage you to create an account and post questions in the forum!
New Accounting Student Club
Why join the Accounting Students Club?
- Make friends (like you-accounting people)
- Stay up to date on new technologies
- Stay informed of job and training opportunities
- Build a long-term support network of powerful allies
The club is a Google + Community. You need a (free) gmail account to join. Send your gmail address to email@example.com to be added to the group, or click Accounting Students Club at Bellevue College and use button to request to join.
Bachelor of Applied Science in Data Analytics
Spring 2015 Information Sessions
- Tuesday, June 2 from 1:00-2:00 Room: S201
Come learn more about the new Data Analytics bachelor’s degree program now enrolling students for fall 2015. Faculty and staff will be available to answer academic and admission questions. You will also be able to sign up for one-on-one advising appointments after the session.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org