ATTENTION: New Registration Information for All Programs in IBIT and Bellevue College: Click Link
The Information Systems degree includes concentrations for students interested in software development or business analyst. Students also take general education courses. The degree prepares graduates for entry-level developer/analyst positions and for continuation to a Baccalaureate institution. Certificates of Accomplishment and Achievement in Introductory .NET Programming, Programming for Web Development, Database Report Developer, Business Intelligence Analyst, Intermediate Applications Developer, Introductory C++ Programming, and Database Analyst may be applied toward the degree.
Associate in Applied Science – T Degree
New Track *** Business Analyst *** (as of Summer 2015 the Business Intelligence Track and Database Administration Track will no longer be available)
Certificate of Accomplishment
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Database Administration Assistant (as of Summer 2015, this certificate is no longer available)
- Database Analyst
- Intermediate Applications Developer
- Introductory C++ Programming
- Intermediate Business Intelligence Analyst
- Intermediate Business Intelligence Developer
Certificate of Achievement
- Database Report Developer
- Introductory .NET Programming
- Programming for Mobile and Web Development
- Business Intelligence Developer (as of Summer 2015, this certificate is no longer available) See the Intermediate Business Intelligence Developer Certificate of Accomplishment
Certificate of Completion
Gainful Employment Information
Federal regulations require academic institutions to disclose to prospective students certain information about the institution’s Gainful Employment (GE) Programs, and about students who enrolled in those programs eligible for Title IV funding that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation. See the list of eligible certificates, but note that it may be out of date of current offerings.
To see some examples of what types of job titles you can obtain after completing a degree or certificate in this program, please visit the Center for Career Connections Career Pathways website.