The Information Systems degree includes concentrations for students interested in software development, database administration or business intelligence. Students also take general education courses. The degree prepares graduates for entry-level developer/analyst positions. Certificates of Accomplishment and Achievement in Business Intelligence Developer, Database Administration Assistant, Introductory .NET Programming, Programming for Web Development, Database Report Developer, Business Intelligence Analyst, Intermediate Applications Developer, Introductory C++ Programming, and Database Analyst may be applied toward the degree.
Associate in Applied Science – T Degree
Certificate of Accomplishment
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Database Administration Assistant
- Database Analyst
- Intermediate Applications Developer
- Introductory C++ Programming
Certificate of Achievement
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Database Report Developer
- Introductory .NET Programming
- Programming for Mobile and Web Development
Certificate of Completion
To see some examples of what types of job titles you can obtain after completing a degree or certificate in this program, please visit the Center for Career Connections Career Pathways website.