Which courses can be applied towards the “Approved Elective”?
The following courses offered through Bellevue College can be taken to fulfill the 10 credit Approved Elective section of the Business Analyst track. Note that certain courses require prerequisites that may not be included in the Information Systems degree. See course descriptions for information about prerequisites.
- MATH& 138 College Algebra for Business & Social Science
Note: Preparation for Data Management and Analysis BAS, Business Intelligence concentration now requires MATH& 138 (starting Fall 2021). Students preparing to pursue this degree should take this course as one of their program electives.
- BUS 120 Organizational Behavior
- BUS 241 Multicultural Business Consulting
- BUS& 201 Business Law
- ACCT 225 Survey of Financial and Managerial Accounting (for non-accounting majors)
- ACCT 102 Practical Accounting II
- ACCT& 201 Principles of Accounting I
- MKTG 262
- BUSIT 115
- BUSIT 209
- PROG 120
- PROG 175
- PROG 209
The leading association for the business analysis profession
Last Updated March 24, 2022