About This Program:
Bellevue College’s IBIT division is excited to offer a new program— an Associates of Applied Science/Transfer degree in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence. This is the first such degree offered in robotics and artificial intelligence at the community and technical college-level in Washington state. Coursework focuses on the software development side. The program of study will develop student’s technical knowledge and skills in areas like statistics, machine learning, python programming, AI language and speech technology, welding/soldering, autonomous systems, robotics architecture, and predictive analytics. The general education requirements include ethics in technology.
For information or questions, contact Sylvia Unwin.
This course of study prepares students for careers such as:
- Artificial Intelligence Software Developer
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Control Systems Programmer
- Data Visualization Specialist
- Intelligent Systems Specialist
- Junior Artificial Intelligence Developer
- Machine Learning Developer
- Robotics Technician
- Robotics Developer
Overview of Courses
Typical courses may include:
- Additive Design and Manufacturing (3D printing)
- Computer Vision in Control Systems
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Engineering Graphics
- Introduction to Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Introduction to Statistics
- Object Oriented Programming (Python)
- Programming for Machine Learning (Python)
Catalog Information: Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, AAS-T
Download the ROBAI suggested quarterly/yearly schedule here.
Download the Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (ROBAI) worksheet here. It provides all the required courses, including the core technical, general education, and robotics and AI courses.
Note: If you need to know the program’s CIP code for financial aid purposes it is: 15.0405.
Take The Next Step
Make an appointment with a program advisor by calling (425) 564-2311 or make an appointment with program faculty, Sylvia Unwin, by emailing email@example.com.
Last Updated September 27, 2018