Thank you for your interest in applying for the Radiation and Imaging Sciences program. We are excited at the possibility of you joining the Bellevue College Bulldog family! Please carefully review the application below. Incomplete applications will not be considered for acceptance.
» Application Opens – March 15
» Priority Deadline – June 1
» Final Deadline – July 15
» Application Opens – November 1
» Priority Deadline – February 1
» Final Deadline – March 1
» Application Opens – December 1
» Deadline for students who have their own clinical site – February 28
» Deadline for students who do not have a clinical site & will attend an affiliated site in the Seattle/Puget Sound Region – April 1
Due to the highly specialized nature of Medical Dosimetry, the Radiation & Imaging Sciences program only accepts a full-time cohort to begin in the fall of evenly numbered academic years.
Step 1: Complete the Virtual Information Session
You must pass this information session with 100% accuracy.
Step 2: Apply to BC for General Admission & Complete the Evaluation of Transfer Credit Form
First time BC students and previous BC students who are returning to the college after four or more quarters must apply to BC first. As a part of this process, students will need to submit all Official Transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges attended, other than BC. Current BC students may skip Step 2 and start at Step 3. Complete Step 2 at least two weeks prior to the application deadline. Processing time is typically 5-10 business days.
Step 3: Complete and submit the Radiation & Imaging Sciences application
Admission to this program is competitive. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission, as the number of qualified applicants may exceed the number of available enrollment spaces. Please select the appropriate application below to apply.
Please have the following items ready for submission with your application.
- Unofficial transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges attended demonstrating completion of the prerequisite courses with a grade point average of 2.5 or better.
- Personal statement (no more than 500 words) discussing:
- your education and work experience;
- advanced certifications or other educational attainments you already posses;
- your personal and professional goals;
- any specific or unique attributes that you will bring to the program;
- any challenges or hardships you have overcome in pursuing your educational or work goals;
- any other special considerations that you believe will make you a good candidate for the program.
Be brief about the first two items and more expansive on the last four, as they apply to you.
- Application payment will be accepted at the time of completion. Please have your form of payment prior to beginning the application. The application fee for the Radiation and Imaging Sciences program is $50. The application fee for the Medical Dosimetry program is $125.00.
Step 4: Submit your supporting documents
Submit the following supporting documents by mail:
- Two letters of recommendation, on company letterhead, from someone who personally knows your work, such as your current or past supervisor, discussing your contributions to your work place and how they believe you will benefit from completion of the BAS program. If you are applying for this program immediately after completing an associate degree program, the letters of recommendation must be from your instructors on college letterhead.
Send all mailed materials to:
ATTN: Radiation & Imaging Sciences
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, #T208
Bellevue, WA 98007
Please include your first and last name and the concentration or certification you are applying to in all correspondence.
Last Updated December 4, 2017