Guidelines For Employers and Recruiters
All jobs & internships posted on the CONNECT! web site or advertised through the Center for Career Connections at Bellevue College must follow these guidelines. Internships may be paid or unpaid, but if they are paid, they must also follow these guidelines.
- Jobs and internships may not be home-based or within one-person offices. If you would like to post a home-based position, you can contact Student Programs at (425) 564-6150 for information about posting on the Bellevue College community bulletin board, located in the Cafeteria / Student Union. You may also post an ad in the student newspaper, The Watchdog, for a nominal fee. Please contact Lisa Salkind , Advertising Manager at (425) 564-2434 www.thewatchdogonline.com.
- Employer must have a current business license.
- Jobs must pay a guaranteed hourly wage or salary that is not based on a minimum deliverable of sales or performance. Commission-only pay and multi-level marketing opportunities are not allowed.
We do not accept the following types of jobs:
- Opportunities that require any equipment, training or products to be purchased as a condition of employment.
We require that you:
- Provide a safe environment for your employees
- Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act
Right of Refusal: We reserve the right to refuse service if an organization has any unresolved investigations, complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau, or for other valid reasons.
Last Updated August 3, 2015