Internships Available to Apply for 2020-2021
Earn college credits for your internships experience
- T-Mobile, GIS Intern, Bellevue: Current Internship Opportunities
- Symetra (IT), Bellevue: 2021 Actuarial Internship Program
- City of Seattle Internships, Seattle: Apply City of Seattle Internships
- City of Bellevue – Performance Analytics Intern, Bellevue: Apply Performance Analytics Internship
Job & Internship Search Sites
Visit Parker Dewey to create an account and start applying for internships.
Micro internships are a great opportunity to gain hands on experience working on real world projects that requires less than 50 hours. Micro-Internship Benefits: develop your career skills, work with diverse companies and people, employment opportunities, evaluate companies to ensure mutual fit and supports academic outcome.
Internships posted on CONNECT, Bellevue College in-house job posting site
You can login to CONNECT to apply for more internships. Log in with your regular Bellevue email/password, create your profile, upload your resume and you’re ready to apply.
In response to the COVID-19 situation, we have moved all appointments online.
At your appointment the internship team can assist you with the following:
- Internship search strategies
- Review resume to apply for internships
- Practice interviews
- Elevate your LinkedIn profile
- Conduct informational interviews
- Strategies to connect with mentor
Last Updated November 19, 2020