Once You’ve Found an Internship

How Do I Get Registered for Academic Credit?

Training Agreement

Once you’ve been offered an internship, you and your employer both need to fill out the Training Agreement form.

Make an appointment with a member of the internship team. Schedule an appointment. The Internship Coordinator will then determine if your internship is eligible for credit. If it is, they will email you with information on how to register for credit. entry code so that you can register for the class.

Course Syllabus

Please read the EXPRL 191 Course Syllabus so that you’re aware of the required assignments and their corresponding due dates. As you complete your assignments, they can be uploaded to the “My Documents” tab in Handshake. You can also view/edit the details of your internship (including assignment due dates) by clicking on the “My Internships” quick link, which is located on the handshake! home page.

Last Updated June 15, 2022