The ultimate sustainable commute: get in shape, and live a healthier, happier life by biking to school.
Services for bikers include:
- Fixit Repair Station at the parking garage entrance north of bus shelter
- Practice loading your bike on a bus with the practice rack also north of the bus shelter
- Bike parking and covered parking around campus
- Free access to showers and lockers after a ride to campus – gym showers currently closed for renovations
- Urban Biking Courses and adventures through the Health and Physical Education Department
- Rent a BC bike today, rentals are $5 per day or $35 per quarter and include everything you need to get rolling
Our main campus is located less than one mile from the I-90 Trail. Ride towards Seattle or Issaquah/Sammamish free from cars and traffic.
Last Updated May 7, 2019