Bellevue College’s Institutional Advancement team won 12 Medallion Awards at the 2016 National Council for Marketing & Public Relations (NCMPR) District 7 conference. That’s more than any other college in the Pacific Northwest region, comprised of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, and the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Yukon Territory.
It is also the most Medallion Awards BC has ever won in a single year for its work in graphic design, advertising, communication and publications. The Medallion Awards recognize outstanding achievement in communications at community and technical colleges in marketing and PR.
Sharon Berg, BC’s Publications & Communications Manager, represented the team at the region conference in Walla Walla in October. “I could hardly sit down before being called back to receive another award,” said Berg, “NCMPR Region 7 has a very supportive and creative group of members and they were very excited for us and came up with the idea for the photo. Since I only have two hands and there were 12 awards, they donated the use of their arms to get them all displayed in the photo.”
- Newsletter: Foundation Newsletter (Spring & Summer)
- Print Advertisement Series: 50th Anniversary Ads
- Logo Design: SAMI Fundraising Campaign: We are BC
- Postcard: Get Your Spring On
- Class Schedule: Fall 2016
- Redesigned Logo Design: BC Cares
- Online Advertising: People Are Talking Campaign
- Foundation Annual Report: Foundation Annual Report
- Brochure: People are Talking
- Special Event Promotion: BC Bingo
- Notes/Card/Invitations: BCF Holiday Card
Last Updated January 26, 2017