Bellevue College’s Peer-to-Peer Program will host a Volunteer Fair, May 21 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Bellevue College cafeteria (C building).
With the theme, “Volunteer and Jump Start your Career,” organizers aim to help students find volunteer and internship opportunities that will enhance their skill sets and resume and expand their networking options. Organizers also aim to connect the Bellevue College campus with the surrounding community and foster a spirit of service.
Participating organizations include:
- American Red Cross
- Birthday Dreams
- City of Bellevue – Highland Community Center
- City of Sammamish
- Eastside Baby Corner
- Eastside Friends of Seniors
- Eastside Pathways
- Full Life Care
- Girl Scouts of Western Washington
- Green Kirkland Partnership
- Green Redmond Partnership
- Habitat for Humanity Seattle –King County
- Imagine Housing
- Jubilee REACH
- Juvenile Rehabilitation Administration
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI Eastside)
- Neighborhood House CASASTART
- Peace Corps
- Real Change
- Rotary Club of Sammamish
- Sea Mar Community Health Center
- The Sophia Way
- Volunteer Chore Services, Catholic Community Services
- Washington C.A.S.H. (Community Alliance for Self-Help)
- Youth Eastside Services- S.U.C.C.E.S.S.
- Youth Tutoring Program (YTP)
For more information, please contact the Bellevue College Peer to Peer program at (425) 564-6045, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated May 29, 2014