Bellevue College’s Marketing & Communications Department, which is part of the Office of Institutional Advancement, recently won eight District 7 Medallion awards from the National Council for Marketing & Public Relations (NCMPR) with three gold awards, four silvers, and one bronze.
The NCMPR Medallion Awards recognize outstanding achievement in design and communication at community and technical colleges in each of NCMPR’s seven districts. The regional competition is exclusive to marketing and public relations professionals at two-year colleges.
- Quick-Turn Video – 2022 BC Commencement – T-Mobile Park
- Successful DEI Marketing – Introduction of Umoja Program
- Excellence in Writing – Building a Virtual Community
- E-Newsletter – ctcLink Update
- E-Cards – BC Holiday Greeting – Electronic – 2021
- Excellence in Writing-Long Form – Bellevue College Celebrates First Rainbow Crosswalk on Campus
- Successful DEI Marketing – Introduction of Puente Program
- Microsite/Landing Page – BC Pathways
Last Updated November 9, 2022