There was much to celebrate at Bellevue College Foundation’s gala on Jan. 7, their first in-person major fundraising event since the start of the pandemic. Over two hundred business leaders, corporate partners, donors, and friends of Bellevue College gathered in the campus’ new ballroom to support student success. With a goal to raise $250,000, the ...Read the full story!
The Seventh Annual College Bound Resource Fair for students with disabilities returns to the Bellevue College (BC) campus on Saturday, Feb. 4, from 10 a.m.–1 p.m. Open to the public, this free event is geared toward aspiring college students with disabilities as well as the families and educators in their lives. The College Bound Resource ...Read the full story!
On Nov. 10, Bellevue College (BC) held Veterans Day events to honor military veterans. This was the first in-person Veterans event on campus since before the pandemic. In the morning, veteran students, staff, and faculty had the opportunity to get together and celebrate their time in the service with a breakfast. From noon to 1 ...Read the full story!
Bellevue College's Marketing & Communications Department, which is part of the Office of Institutional Advancement, recently won eight District 7 Medallion awards from the National Council for Marketing & Public Relations (NCMPR) with three gold awards, four silvers, and one bronze. The NCMPR Medallion Awards recognize outstanding achievement in design and communication at community and ...Read the full story!
Bellevue College (BC) announced that Governor Jay Inslee has appointed two new members to its board of trustees — Pradnya Desh, CEO of Advocat AI, a software platform for AI contract generation, negotiation, and management, and Conor O’Meara, a BC student. The six-member board’s duties include setting the college’s strategic direction, establishing policy for the ...Read the full story!
- Bellevue College Foundation Gala Celebrates Community Connections January 30, 2023
- BC Hosts Seventh Annual College Bound Resource Fair for Students with Disabilities January 5, 2023
- BC Honored Veterans with First In-Person Event Since Start of the Pandemic November 9, 2022
- BC Marketing & Communications Department Wins Regional Awards November 8, 2022
- Inslee Appoints Two New Members to Bellevue College Board of Trustees October 31, 2022
- Discovery Day at BC Invites the Public to Learn More About the College October 25, 2022
- Outdoors Murals Project Welcomes All to Campus October 5, 2022
- BC Announces Expansion of Nursing Program September 28, 2022
- Business Degrees Within Reach September 21, 2022
- 6th Annual Japan Week at Bellevue College September 15, 2022
- New BAS in Business Management & Technology September 15, 2022
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for New Early Learning Center Playground September 13, 2022
- HCML Prepares Students to Enter Growing Field of Healthcare Management August 22, 2022
- BC Partners with Amazon for Career Choice Program August 18, 2022
- UW Bothell and Bellevue College Partner for Business Student Success August 3, 2022
- Mimi Jung to Speak at BC Commencement June 21, 2022
- Fulbright Scholar Brings Global Experience and Perspective to BC June 9, 2022
- Bellevue College Celebrates First Rainbow Crosswalk on Campus May 18, 2022
- New BAS in Cybersecurity Launched April 26, 2022
- Tombolo Institute Partners with Microsoft to Launch Program for Workforce Education April 14, 2022
- Original BC Musical Debuted to First In-Person Audience Since Start of COVID-19 March 24, 2022
- A Great Career in Healthcare, and You Don’t Have to Wear Scrubs March 7, 2022
- What Should the Future of Bellevue College Be? January 24, 2022
- 6th Annual College Bound Resource Fair January 10, 2022
Last Updated October 5, 2022