Accepted students must meet all immunization requirements. Upon acceptance into the program students will be required to submit copies of their immunization records. The information below only provides an overview.
- Tetanus Diphtheria Vaccine within the past 10 yrs.
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) Immunization or positive MMR titer result
- Hepatitis B 3 doses and positive Hep B titer result or signed declination
Note: Choosing not to get Hepatitis B vaccination, may impact our ability to assign you to clinical sites. The waiver option is not appropriate for some programs.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) Immunization or positive varicella titer result
- TB Skin Test (also called PPD test) 2-step method with negative result
If PPD is positive negative chest x-ray results and clearance from your physician is required or a negative QuantiFERON blood test.
Last Updated December 9, 2013