The Bellevue College Nursing Program has updated the list of documents you need to submit on NursingCAS with your application. Because NursingCAS has fields for employment, volunteerism, and criminal/conviction history disclosure, you no longer need to include a résumé, volunteer and employment verification forms, or the criminal/conviction history disclosure form. Please do complete these parts of the application thoroughly.
Fall 2019 – Six Quarter Option
- Application Period: March 1 – April 15, 2019 (application closes at 8:59 pm Pacific Time/11:59 pm Eastern Time)
- Testing Period: March 1, 2018 – April 8, 2019
Winter 2020 – Six Quarter Option
- Application Period: August 1 – September 16, 2019 (application closes at 8:59 pm Pacific Time/11:59 pm Eastern Time)
- Testing Period: August 1, 2018 – September 9, 2019
Spring 2020 – Eleven Quarter Option
- Application Period: October 11 – November 1, 2019 (application closes at 8:59 pm Pacific Time/11:59 pm Eastern Time)
- Testing Period: October 1, 2018 – November 1, 2019
If you are a first time BC student or a student who is returning to the college after four or more quarters, you must apply to the college before applying to the nursing program.
Step 1: Apply to Bellevue College for General Admission
Applications take time to be processed, so apply early—at least one month before you plan to apply to the ADN program!
Step 2: Gather required documentation for upload to application
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR Provider certification
- WritePlacer score report
- Immunization Documentation (TB, Hep B, Varicella, MMR, Tdap)
- Unofficial transcripts
- TEAS score report
- WA State NAC Certification (if submitting hours for admissions point)
Note: Background check report is not required to apply. You will be asked to run/pay for it if you are admitted to the program.
Step 3: Complete Online Application
Our application is now available through NursingCAS. You must create an account in order to find the Bellevue College ADN program in the list.
Step 4: Pay $50 application fee online to NursingCAS.
Step 5: Submit Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) transcript.
If you took the TEAS at another institution, you need to request an official transcript be sent to Bellevue College through the ATI website.
Step 6: Submit Transcripts to the Evaluations Office
Submit official college/university transcripts to the Bellevue College Evaluations Office at the address below.
Bellevue College Evaluations Office
ATTN: Nursing Program Admission
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, B125
Bellevue, Washington 98007-9484
Step 7: Interview
In rare circumstances, the applicants may have an interview with the committee and nursing faculty.
Application Decision Notification
To be determined
Last Updated January 18, 2019