Step 1: Complete RN Refresher Application
- Complete Application
- Submit the following paperwork on or before deadline:
- Completed Application
- $60.00 non-refundable/non-transferable application fee – Pay it here
- Current Resume
- Conviction_Criminal History Form
- Copy of CPR Card for BLS Provider by American Heart Association
- We will not accept other types of CPR certification.
- If you are in need of CPR certification, Bellevue College offers a class once a month.
- Nationwide Background Check directions ($54.95)
Step 2: Hand-deliver or mail your application paperwork to:
Bellevue College North Campus
14673 29th Place NE
Bellevue, WA 98007
To Enroll for Fall 2019, complete this process by August 23.
Application Decision Notification
Applicants will be notified acceptance into program after the application deadline.
Bellevue College does not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity; creed; color; national origin; sex; marital status; sexual orientation; age; religion; genetic information; the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability; or veteran status in educational programs and activities which it operates. Bellevue College is prohibited from discriminating in such a manner by college policy and by state and federal law. All college personnel and persons, vendors, and organizations with whom the college does business are required to comply with applicable federal and state statutes and regulations designed to promote affirmative action and equal opportunity.
Last Updated July 16, 2019