Step 1: Complete RN Refresher Application
- Complete Spring 2018 RN Refresher Application (application period is December 1, 2017 through March 2, 2018)
- Submit the following paperwork on or before deadline:
- Completed Application
- $60.00 non-refundable/non-transferable application fee (made payable to Bellevue College)
- Current Resume
- Conviction/Criminal History Disclosure Form
- Immunization Requirements
- Copy of CPR Card for BLS Provider by American Heart Association
- We will not accept other types of CPR certification.
- If you are in need of CPR recertification, Bellevue College offers a class once a month. CPR Registration Form
- Nationwide Background Check directions ($54.95)
Step 2: Mail or hand-deliver your application paperwork to:
RN Refresher Program, T208
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007
Application Decision Notification
Applicants will be notified acceptance into program by March 15, 2018.
Bellevue College does not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity; creed; color; national origin; sex; marital status; sexual orientation; age; religion; genetic information; the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability; or veteran status in educational programs and activities which it operates. Bellevue College is prohibited from discriminating in such a manner by college policy and by state and federal law. All college personnel and persons, vendors, and organizations with whom the college does business are required to comply with applicable federal and state statutes and regulations designed to promote affirmative action and equal opportunity.
Last Updated December 11, 2017