Step 1: Complete RN Refresher Application
- Complete RN Refresher Application 2017 (application period is November 1, 2016 through March 3, 2017)
- Pay $60.00 non-refundable/non-transferable application fee
Note: Applications will not be processed until this fee has been paid.
- Submit the following paperwork on or before deadline:
- Current Resume
- Conviction/Criminal History Disclosure Form
- Immunization Records
- Copy of CPR card:
- A copy of current CPR card for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association: The CPR card must be issued by a person or facility specifically qualified to instruct CPR for Healthcare Providers (American Heart Association) that includes infant, child, and adult. Other types of CPR certification will NOT be accepted.
- See: AHA CPR Fact Sheet
- Background check ($54.95) – Directions Coming Soon!
- This report is not automatically sent to us. It will be emailed to you at the email address you provided once the report is ready and completed.
Step 2: Mail or hand-deliver your application paperwork to:
RN Refresher Program, ATTN: Melissa Meinhofer
Health Science, Education & Wellness Institute, T208
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007
Application Decision Notification
Applicants will be notified acceptance into program by March 15, 2017.
Last Updated June 23, 2016