Fall 2017 Nursing Assistant, Certified (NAC) Program
- Application Deadline: December 8, 2017
- Classes Begin: January 2, 2018
Step 1: Apply to Bellevue College (If you are a current student, skip this step)
Step 2: Read the Functional Abilities Required for Nursing Assistant Program
Step 3: NAC Program Application Form
Step 4: Register and Pay NAC Application Fee (Coming Soon!) – $30.00
**Applications will be accepted prior to the application fee being paid. Program Manager will inform applicants when fee can be paid.
Step 5: Submit the following required documents:
- Required Immunizations for NAC Program
- NAC Conviction Criminal History Disclosure Form
- Background Check Directions (submit entire report, please do not double side)
- Writeplacer Test
- Please Note: A minimum score of 4 is required for acceptance into the program. Writeplacer essay test may only be taken once per year within the valid testing period.
Note: Applications will not be processed until all required documents have been received.
Step 6: Mail or hand-deliver application documents to:
Bellevue College Nursing Assistant Certified Program
ATTN: NAC Program, T208
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, T208
Bellevue, WA 98007
Last Updated September 21, 2017