- Application Deadline: TBA – The online application form and required documents must be received by this date.
- Winter Classes Begin: Monday, June 12, 2017
- Summer 17 – Class Schedule (Students must be available for all dates and times listed here).
- Tuition: $1,290
- Non-refundable Deposit: $60.00 (This fee must be paid after applicants are accepted by the program. It will be deducted from the tuition
Step 1: Attend Required Information Session & Required Meeting with Program Coordinator
- Information Session schedule
- Set up and attend an individual meeting with Jo-Ann Gazdik
Step 2: Read the Functional Abilities Required for Nursing Assistant Program
Step 3: Complete the NAC Application Form
- Summer 2017 NAC Application Coming Soon!
Step 4: Submit the following required documents:
- Required Immunizations and CPR for NAC Program
- We will only accept American Heart Association – BLS Provider (HeartSaver will not be accepted)
- NAC Conviction Criminal History Disclosure Form
- Background Check Directions (submit every page of the report once you receive a copy via email).
- Writeplacer Test
- Please Note: A minimum score of 4 is required for acceptance into the program. Writeplacer essay test may only be taken once per year within the valid testing period.
Note: Applications will not be processed until all required documents have been received.
Step 5: Mail or hand-deliver application documents to:
Bellevue College Nursing Assistant Certified Program
ATTN: NAC Program, T208
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, T208
Bellevue, WA 98007
Last Updated March 16, 2017