Nursing Assistant, Certified Application Instructions
Step 1: Attend Required Information Session
Step 2: Read the Functional Abilities Required for Nursing Assistant Program
Step 3: Complete the Online Application
Note: After the Winter Quarter 2016 Deadline has closed we will begin transitioning into a new online application system. This means that the current online application system will no longer be used. During this time of transition we will only be taking paper applications until the new application system is ready. We will post the paper application and instructions for those who want to apply for Spring Quarter 2016 after the Winter Quarter 2016 deadline closes. Thank you!
Step 4: Submit the following required documents:
- Required Immunizations and CPR for NAC Program
- NAC Conviction Criminal History Disclosure Form
- Background Check Report (Click “Background Checks” to request a report)
- COMPASS E-WRITE test score
- Please Note: A minimum score of 8 is required for acceptance into the program. COMPASS E-WRITE Test may only be taken once per year within the valid testing period. For example if you took the test in November 2015 and received a score of 7 or below, then you would not be able to take the test again until November 2016.
Note: Applications will not be processed until all required documents have been received
Step 5: Mail or hand-deliver application documents to:
Bellevue College Nursing Assistant Certified Program
ATTN: Jamie Greene
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, T208
Bellevue, WA 98007
NOTE: The Health Science Division will be moving to the new building (T-Building) in June 2015.