Spring 2020 Application Period: February 1, 2020 through March 6, 2020
Step 1: Attend Information Session
Step 2: Apply to Bellevue College (If you are a current Bellevue College student, please proceed to step 3.)
- The link takes you the Washington State Community and Technical College Web Admissions Center. Follow the Quick Start Instructions provided on the site. Make sure to complete the application process by clicking on the Submit Button located at the bottom of the college listing of choices.
- Allow 1-3 business days for the Welcome Center to process your application. We send you a Welcome Letter email with instructions for your next steps.
- The college places a $55 admission/placement fee on your account at the time we process your application. You pay this fee at the time you pay your first quarter tuition. Once paid, the fee is non-refundable.
Step 3: Read the Functional Abilities Required for Nursing Assistant Program
Step 4: NAC Program Application Form ($30 Non-refundable)
Step 5: Submit the following required documents:
- NAC Application Cover Sheet
- Required Immunizations for NAC Program
- NAC Conviction Criminal History Disclosure Form
- Background Check Directions (submit entire report, please do not double side)
- Writeplacer Test
- Please Note: A minimum score of 4 is required for acceptance into the program. Writeplacer essay test may only be taken once per year within the valid testing period.
Note: Applications will not be processed until all required documents have been received. Acceptance into the program is based on the first completed applications received. You will be notified of acceptance into the Spring program after the application deadline of March 1st.
Step 6: Mail or hand-deliver application documents to:
Bellevue College Nursing Assistant Certified Program
ATTN: NAC Program, T208
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, T208
Bellevue, WA 98007
Last Updated January 16, 2020