Successful graduates of the program should meet all course and program learning outcomes. The program learning outcomes for the RN to BSN, which reflect the Essentials of Baccalaureate Nursing guidelines, are as follows:
- Apply research skills to identify, adapt and implement evidence-based practices.
- Appropriately apply emerging patient care technologies and utilize sophisticated information management systems in the healthcare setting.
- Analyze and implement appropriate nursing practices in accordance with the complex interrelated requirements of the healthcare policy, finance and regulatory environments.
- Demonstrate skills in leadership, quality assessment and improvement, and patient safety.
- Demonstrate professional communication and collaboration behaviors.
- Demonstrate the application of community and population health theory through utilizing that theory in a clinical internship.
Last Updated May 14, 2019