The Bellevue College RN-BSN Program application is now online at NursingCAS; select RN-BSN Summer 2019 as the program for which you are applying.
Applications for the Fall 2019 Cohort will be accepted through August 2, 2019 at 8:59 pm Pacific time.
- Upload your unofficial transcripts, including those from Bellevue College, to your NursingCAS application online.
- You must also submit your official transcripts to the Bellevue College Evaluations Office:
Bellevue College Evaluations Office
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Ste B125
Bellevue, WA 98007
Bellevue College RN-BSN Personal Statement Instructions
Address the following questions in your personal statement:
- Where did you receive your initial nursing education and why are you interested in the RN-BSN Program at Bellevue College?
- Describe how your personal and professional experiences have shaped you as a person.
- Describe the strengths and challenges you bring to the RN-BSN Program as a student. How will you compensate for your challenges?
- Describe your volunteer work or community involvement.
Your personal statement must be in the following format:
- In the upper right-hand corner of each page (the header), please type your full name so it appears on every page of your statement.
- Type your statement in 12-point Times New Roman style font
- Double-space your statement or it will not be read.
- Page limit: 3 pages maximum.
- Use 1-inch margins.
Recommendations are now electronic surveys sent directly from NursingCAS to the individuals you list in your application. We will only accept recommendations through this system, so please tell the individuals to look for the links in their email inboxes (be sure to also check the Junk/Spam folders). The recommendations should be from:
- Clinical supervisor
- General reference from a non-relative or employer
- Nursing faculty (If you are not able to contact nursing faculty, please obtain a recommendation from a colleague, nurse manager, physician, or other medical professional. If you have not yet worked in healthcare, you may obtain two of your recommendations from nursing faculty.)
The recommendation consists primarily of a Likert rating scale from 1 – 5 (5 is the highest/best), so it shouldn’t take very much time for your reference people to complete.
Last Updated March 15, 2019