RN to BSN Application Instructions
Please review the following information and forms.
Application Period & Deadline for 2016 cohort
The online application will be available on November 1, 2015 and will be closed on March 4, 2016.
Step 1: Go to the RN-BSN application page
- Complete online application
- Upload the following documents:
- Personal essay
- A resume/CV outlining nursing and/or academic clinical experience
- Pay $60.00 non-refundable application fee.
Note: Applications will not be processed until this fee has been paid.
Step 2: Submit 1 official transcript from all previous academic & nursing course work to:
Bellevue College Evaluations Office (RE: RN-BSN Admission)
3000 Landerholm Circle SE Bellevue, WA 98007
Step 3: Complete three Recommendation Access Waiver Forms and submit to:
Bellevue College RN to BSN Program Admission Committee
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, R130 Bellevue, WA 98007
Step 4: Obtain a professional recommendation from the following individuals and submit a total of three (3) recommendations:
- Clinical supervisor
- General reference from a non-relative or non-employer
- Nursing faculty (If you are not able to contact nursing faculty, please obtain a recommendation from your colleague, nurse manager, physician or other medical professional)
Please ask your recommenders to use a Request for Recommendation Form and send it directly to the BC Nursing Program.
Application Decision Notification
Applicants will be notified no later than May 15, 2016, of admission to fall, alternate list, or not qualified.