Internship: Uncle Harry’s All Natural Products

4th year student Josh completed his internship at Uncle Harry’s All Natural Products in Order Fulfillment. He shares part of his experience below.

How does what you did or learned at your internship fit in with your career goals?

I learned how to read order forms and find the right items. It fits into my career goal, because I like order fulfillment and working in a small environment. It was also fun to wake up at 4:30 am to be at my internship at 6:40 am.

What skills that you acquired during the OLS program were useful to you at your internship?

I remember making purchase orders in computer applications in the workplace. It was helpful to bring that into my internship. I think it would have taken a lot longer to get the hang of the job.

Share one story or special moment that has special meaning to you from your internship:

The best time I had at my internship was going to Game Works in Seattle. Just seeing my coworkers outside the work environment was fun. Also playing one game with my supervisor and getting freaked out because of jump scares.

OLS Student helping fulfill orders at his internship

OLS Students complete a 200-hour internship in their 4th year of our program. We partner with local businesses to provide students an internship related to their career pathway. For more information on internships in our program, please visit our Internship Page.

You can learn more about becoming an OLS Student by registering for an Information Session.

Last Updated August 17, 2018