- Priority Admissions: April 1st
- Late Admissions: July 1st
Update 7/30/2019: Two spots have become available in our 2019-20 cohort. Should we receive enough applications for these spots, we will hold an extra, one-time assessment for those who meet the minimum qualifications. If there is not enough interest to hold the assessments for this fall, applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be invited to our spring assessments for the 2020-21 academic year. In order to be considered for the fall 2019-20 academic year, submit your application by August 15th.
Application materials required for your application to be considered:
- Mail your student-completed application including a check for the non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Have two online references submitted to OLS. Please direct your references to the following link to complete the
required form: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/ols/application-process/recommendation-form/
- Provide Evaluation Documentation with an IQ score above 70, and a reading, writing, and math level of 4th grade or higher.
- Provide High School Transcripts (and college transcripts if applicable).
Last Updated July 30, 2019