Due to the current health concerns surrounding COVID-19 and the current orders under the Washington State Safe Start guidelines, our Skills for Work Summer Camps will be offered in an online format.
2020 Camp Details
July 20-30, 2020
8AM – 12PM Monday – Wednesday, 8AM – 11AM Thursday
- Dependable Strengths®
- Learning styles
- Your values
- Elevator speech (What to respond to the question: “Tell me about yourself”)
- Social expectations (dress, hygiene, social media presence, etc)
- Create a vision board
Know the workplace
- How do organizations work? How does College work?
- Best job Ever/Worst Job Ever
- What behaviors are expected at work? The employer’s point of view
- You as a student vs you as an employee
- Different environments/different jobs (Explore)
- Tour a workplace
Social Skills for Work to be practiced:
- Team Work
Please note: These camps are not a part of the OLS Bellevue College program and are not open to current OLS students.
These services were developed in partnership with the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation.
Last Updated July 14, 2020