Earn your degree from wherever you are!
Our Online program option is an associate degree for students with learning disabilities available in a fully synchronous online format. No matter where you live, our program can help you reach your personal and professional goals. Join us to pave your own path for the future!
Some benefits of earning your degree online from OLS:
- Learn from wherever you live; no need to relocate or find housing
- No commute to campus = more time for yourself and the things you enjoy
- Create career goals in a field of your choosing
- Take steps toward independence
- Gain an in-depth familiarity with technology employers are seeking in new hires
- Make new friends and be part of the OLSBC community
- High School Completion
- 75+ IQ
- 6th grade or higher reading, writing and math levels
- Consistent access to strong Internet connectivity
- International students: English Proficiency (see requirements for associate degrees on the International Admissions page)
OLS Online requires a minimum of 18 students to enroll in order to start Fall 2023. Students who are accepted into the online program will be invited to join our On-Campus program if the minimum number of students is not reached.
Does This Sound Like You?
Some characteristics of students able to succeed in an online environment:
- Intrinsically motivated
- Independent worker
- Prefers to work remotely
- Computer savvy
- Wants a college degree
This program is made possible thanks to a Lockwood grant.
Last Updated April 20, 2023