There are three certificates for Physical Education
Choose one or more Certificate Programs:
- Personal Fitness Trainer – The Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate is designed to prepare students for a variety of fields in the Health and Wellness Industry….more about Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate.
- Yoga Instructor – The Yoga Instructor Certification program at Bellevue College includes 15-credits of classes and internship to prepare students as qualified Yoga Instructors. This program certifies students to teach Yoga in diverse settings based on the Yoga Alliance, 200-hour approved teaching standard curriculum as well as expanding on broader wellness coaching techniques. Registered Yoga Teacher Certification is …more about Yoga Instructor Certification
- Wilderness Skills – The Wilderness Skills Certificate is designed to prepare students for a wide range of personal or professional opportunities in recreation, outdoor leadership and education…more about Wilderness Skills Certificate
Find a great career or Continue your education
- Personal Fitness Trainer – Upon completion of the 19 credit program students may elect to enter the workforce as a Fitness Trainer or go on to pursue a two year degree in Allied Health or a Bachelors in Health Promotions Management…more about Allied Health … more about HPM
- Yoga – Upon completion of the Yoga Instructor Certificate you will have a Registered Yoga Teacher Certification from Yoga Alliance to start your career...more about Yoga Alliance.
- Wilderness Skills – The 19 credit Wilderness Skills Certificate is designed to prepare students for a wide range professional opportunities in recreation, outdoor leadership employment. The Certificate can be used as a spring board to an Associates in Arts and Sciences DTA transfer degree…more about degrees and certificates.
Last Updated April 24, 2018