College offices are open for business, in limited capacity. Offices on campus continue to provide service, but many offices are moving to online services for the foreseeable future. Before coming to campus, please check the department websites for updated information on how to reach them. Please note that hours may need to be updated on a daily basis, so check the websites often.
Some areas that may be of specific interest to students:
- Drop-in Computer Lab (N250): Open
- N250: Monday-Thursday 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m.-7 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Hours can be referenced at the following address: https://bellevuecollege.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/2044/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=24665
- Academic Success Center: Online presence only, please visit them at https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/asc/ for online tutoring, etc.
- Housing: The Housing Front Desk is currently open Monday – Friday, 8am to 8pm. Housing will remain open to residents.
- Library: Effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020 the Library Media Center, eLearning, and XR Lab spaces will be closed to the public. Remote Access to the Bellevue College Library is available at https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/lmc/
- BC Students can also access King County Library System (KCLS) resources. Directions on how to access these resources is available at https://bellevuecollege.libguides.com/KCLS/Access
- Bookstore is closed until further notice, please order books online with free shipping
- Cashiers office is closed until further notice
Connect with a BC Librarian using their 24/7 Ask a Librarian service. We are available Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. We are not available during spring break.
If you have questions or need support from a Librarian, email them directly or send general inquiries to Reference@bellevuecollege.edu.
- Housing Pizza Kitchen: Open, take out only, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Food Pantry: Open, Located by Student Programs, 2nd floor of C Building
- Main Cafeteria and all Coffee Shops: Closed
Additionally, if you are a housing student, please contact the housing staff for food assistance.
Staff from Enrollment Services and the Welcome Center are available to CHAT online from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday – Thursday, Fridays from 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Please visit the campus main website and look to the right to chat. https://www.bellevuecollege.edu
Last Updated March 18, 2020