Parking Permit Refund Request Form
Refunds for parking permits (quarterly and daily) are only available in special circumstances through an appeal to the
Director of Public Safety or his/her designee.
Your refund will only be processed AFTER you return your physical permit to the Public Safety Office.
Bellevue College may refund parking permits under the following circumstances:
- Student has completely withdrawn from Bellevue College.
- Student status has changed to ‘Employee.’
- Student has purchased an upgraded permit (ex: upgrading from 2-day to Everyday).
- Driver has experienced Unusual Hardship.
- At the discretion of the Director of Public Safety or his/her designee.
Quarterly Parking Permit charges will be refunded as follows:
- 100% of initial charge minus $5 when the paperwork is submitted by the fifth instructional day of the quarter.
- 50% of initial charge when the paperwork is submitted between the sixth instructional day and the twentieth
calendar day of the quarter.
Bellevue College Public Safety ● B132
3000 Landerholm Circle SE ● Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
Phone: 425-466-9365 ● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated June 8, 2021