- No Bellevue College Parking in Eastgate P&R.Violators will be towed at your own Expense.
- During the 2017-18 school year, Bellevue College will continue to offer a discounted Quarterly Everyday Permit valid for use in Parking Lots 1, 3, & 5 only. The price is listed below and you may select this option when purchasing your permit online.
Parking permits are required in all student and employee parking lots Monday – Friday from 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM except weekends and holidays.
An Employee After Hours permit will be required in lots D-1, 4, and 15 between 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM. After hours permits must be requested through the Public Safety Department in person or by calling (425) 564-2400 (or ext. 2416). Student Employees are not eligible for the after hours permits. If you purchase a valid employee parking permit for the 2017-2018 fiscal year, you do not need to obtain an after hours permit.
For more information see the Bellevue College Parking Map.
City, State and Federal Laws are Enforced 24/7.
Student Parking Fees:
|Quarterly Student Permit Types||Price per Quarter|
|Quarterly Everyday Permit||$65|
|Quarterly Everyday Discount Lot Permit||$40|
|Quarterly 2-Day (M/W or T/TH) Permit||$35|
|Quarterly Motorcycle Permit||$35|
Valid Parking Permits
Students: If your permit does not match one of the images below it is invalid.
Student Everyday/2-Day and Discount Permits (valid during Fall 2017 quarter only: September 18th 2017 – January 2nd, 2018)
Employees: If your permit does not match the image below it is invalid
Employee parking permit (valid during 2017-18 fiscal year: July 1st, 2017 – June 30th, 2018)
Employees After Hours
- Permit is valid from 3:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M. M-F
- Permit is issued only to current employees (FT/PT/Other); student employees are not eligible
- Permit is valid in 24 hours lots (4, D-1, 15)
- There is no charge for employees who only teach after 3 P.M. and don’t have valid annual 2017-18 parking permit
- Employees must come to D171 in person to obtain an after hours permit
Visitors & Daily Parkers:
Visitor/Daily Metered parking lots 12, 16, and Parking Garage Level 5 are open to visitors Monday – Friday from 6:00 am – 3:00 pm except weekends and holidays.
Vehicles with properly displayed unexpired Employee permits and unexpired student quarterly Everyday and 2-Day permits are valid in these lots (Discount permits are not valid in Visitor lots). All vehicles parked in these lots must either properly display a valid day or week pass purchased from a pay station or properly display a valid Employee or Student permit as described above.
Visitor/Daily parking pass is $2.00 per day or $10.00 per week (allows to park on any visitor and student parking lot)
Pay Stations are located in lots 12, 16, and in the Top floor of the Parking Garage (P-5)
Wondering where you can park? Refer to the Main Campus Parking Map.
Try sharing your ride to earn cash, taking the bus, or biking to campus!
If you usually drive your car or are looking for alternatives, you can consider taking the bus, biking, or carpooling a few days a week or all the time. It’s easy to do, and BC offers great programs and discounts!
- Free Transportation Assistance: One-on-one trip planning.
- Student and Employee Subsidized Bus Pass: Double your bus money with a transit restricted debit card.
- Carpool with BD Zimride: Login using your BC email.
- Carpool Reserved Parking: If 3 or more BC students ride together, you can apply to park in reserved parking.
- Bike to BC: Get free access to showers and lockers after a ride to campus. Check out area bicycle maps to find your way and parking locations when you arrive.
Last Updated September 27, 2017