- No Bellevue College Parking in Eastgate P&R.Violators will be towed at your own Expense.
- During the 2016-17 school year, Bellevue College will continue to offer a discounted Quarterly Everyday Permit valid for use in Parking Lots 1, 3, & 5 only. The price is listed below and you may select this option when purchasing your permit online.
Parking permits are required in all student and employee parking lots Monday – Friday from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm except weekends and holidays.
Employee after hours permit will be required in lots D-1, 4, and 15 between 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM. After hours permits must be requested through the Public Safety Department in person or by calling (425) 564-2400 (or ext. 2400). Student Employees are not eligible for the after hours permits. If you purchase a valid employee parking permit for the 2016-2017 fiscal year, you do not need to obtain an after hours permit.
For more information see the Bellevue College Parking Map.
City, State and Federal Laws are Enforced 24/7.
|Quarterly Student Permit Types||Price per Quarter|
|Quarterly Everyday Permit||$65|
|Quarterly Everyday Discount Lot Permit||$40|
|Quarterly 2-Day (M/W or T/TH) Permit||$35|
|Quarterly Motorcycle Permit||$35|
Valid Parking Permits
Students: If your permit does not match one of the images below it is invalid.
Student Everyday/2-Day and Discount Permits (valid during Fall 2016 quarter only: September 19th 2016 – January 2nd, 2017)
Employee: If your permit does not match the image below it is invalid.
Employee parking permit (valid during 2016-17 fiscal year: July 1st, 2016 – June 30th, 2017)
Employees After Hours
- Permit is valid from 3:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M. M-F
- Permit is issued only to current employees (FT/PT/Other); student employees are not eligible
- Permit is valid in 24 hours lots (4, D-1, 15)
- There is no charge for employees who only teach after 3 P.M. and don’t have valid annual 2016-17 parking permit
- Employees must come to D171 in person to obtain an after hours permit
Visitors & Daily Parkers:
Visitor/Daily Metered parking lots 12, 16, and Parking Garage Level 5 are open to visitors Monday – Friday from 6:00 am – 3:00 pm except weekends and holidays.
Vehicles with properly displayed unexpired Employee permits and unexpired student quarterly Everyday and 2-Day permits are valid in these lots (Discount permits are not valid in Visitor lots). All vehicles parked in these lots must either properly display a valid day or week pass purchased from a pay station or properly display a valid Employee or Student permit as described above.
Visitor/Daily parking pass is $2.00 per day or $10.00 per week (allows to park on any visitor and student parking lot)
Pay Stations are located in lots 12, 16, and in the Top floor of the Parking Garage (P-5)
Wondering where you can park? Refer to the Main Campus Parking Map.
Don’t want to pay for parking or want share the cost among friends? Try:
- Free Transportation Assistance: One-on-one trip planning.
- TransitChek for ORCA: Double your bus money with a transit restricted debit card.
- BC RideMatch: Drivers/Riders Match to Save! Login using your BC email.
- Carpool Reserved Parking: If 3 or more BC students ride together, you can apply to park in reserved parking.
- Bike to BC: Get free access to showers and lockers after a ride to campus. Check out area bicycle maps to find your way and parking locations when you arrive.
Last Updated September 28, 2016