Refunds for parking permits are available only in special circumstances through an appeal to the Director of Public Safety or his or her designee.
Bellevue College will refund parking permits in the following circumstances:
- Student has completely withdrawn from Bellevue College
- Student status has changed to employee
- Student has purchased an Everyday Permit as an upgrade from a Two-Day Permit
- Unusual hardship
- At the discretion of the Director of Public Safety
Refund appeals must be made in person but the form is available online.
Download and print the Parking Permit Refund Request.
- Daily parking permit refunds will be refunded at 100%.
- Quarterly parking permit fees will be refunded at 100% less $5 when the appeal is received by the fifth instructional day of the quarter.
- Quarterly parking permit fees will be refunded at 50% when the permit is received the sixth instructional day through the twentieth calendar day of the quarter.
- Quarterly parking permit fees will not be refunded after the twentieth calendar day of the quarter.
Last Updated August 18, 2016