How to Apply
Applications for classes starting Summer 2015 opens on December 1, 2014 and closes on February 15, 2015.
Step 1: Review the Application Checklist
Before you begin the application process, review our application checklist. It’s your responsibility to make sure that your application is complete and submitted before the deadline for admissions consideration.
Step 2: Complete the Radiologic Technology Application
- Complete the online application.
- Online applications closes by 10:00pm (Pacific time) on the deadline date.
- Pay the $40.00, non-refundable application fee.
Note: Applications will not be processed until this fee has been paid.
- Mail or hand-deliver your:
- Copies of transcripts from regionally accredited college/s where you completed the prerequisite courses.
- Personal statement of not more than 500 words discussing specific or unique attributes that you will bring to the program; any personal or imposed challenges or hardships you have overcome in pursuing your educational or work goals; or any other special considerations that you believe will make you a good candidate for the program.
- Patient Care Experience Documentation (if you are claiming either the point for patient care experience or radiology experience):
- One paragraph describing the type of experiences, the number of hours and a description of typical duties in that capacity.
- Appropriate documentation to verify the experience. One of the following documents will be necessary to support each point.
- Volunteer hours: printout from the medical center’s volunteer office documenting hours and area of assignment.
- Work hours: letter from supervisor, complete with contact information, stating the capacity of your healthcare employment
- All supporting documents are needed to complete your application and must be received by the deadline date. Any documents received after the deadline date will be considered late.
Step 3: Submit Application Materials
Mail or hand-deliver your transcripts and other required supporting documents by February 15, 2015 to:
Radiation & Imaging Sciences, A242
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
Applying for Additional Programs
Some students apply for more than one program within Radiation & Imaging Sciences. For instance, you might want to apply for both the Radiation Therapy and Radiologic Technology programs. If you would like to do this, please note that you will need to complete an application and pay an application fee for each program.
You should also know that each program has unique requirements, procedures, and application periods/deadlines. It’s your responsibility make sure that your application is complete and submitted before each deadline.
You can learn more about related imaging programs by visiting their websites.