- Requires a $12 per transcript fee using a Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card.
- You must include your Student ID number with your order. If needed, look up your ID number here.
- The college verifies and approves Parchment orders Monday – Friday only.
- We typically process requests within 2 – 3 business days.
- You may request that Parchment send your transcript electronically, or by mail. Some schools and other organizations cannot accept electronic transcripts. Check first before choosing this option.
- Your official transcript becomes unofficial if sent to your email account.
- Parchment sends you an email confirmation once you complete your order.
For updates and details about your order, check your Parchment account.
By mail or in-person
Due to service impacts as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak, mail or in-person transcript requests are not being accepted at this time. Please order your transcript online, or if you have an unusual situation and need assistance, please submit an online help request ticket to the Enrollment Services Office.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does it take?
We process transcript requests in the order received. We usually process requests in 2-3 business days and they are either sent electronically via Parchment or mailed using the U.S. Postal Service with standard postage. The processing time does not include delivery time which depends on where the transcripts are sent and/or the timeliness of the U.S. Postal Service. Processing may take longer during peak times (e.g., the beginning and end of each quarter).
Who can request official transcripts?
Only students can request the release of official transcripts. Individuals or agencies who have permission to access a student’s record may view a transcript, but may not ask to obtain an official transcript.
What if I don’t know my student ID number?
Can you send official transcripts electronically?
Yes, you may choose to send your transcript electronically when ordering online with Parchment.
Can I request a copy of my GED or COMPASS scores?
Last Updated April 30, 2021