Before requesting an official transcript, please note: The college does not provide official transcripts if you owe an outstanding debt to the college, or have other obligations that result in a hold or block on your records. Please resolve these types of issues prior to requesting a transcript.
We provide three ways, listed below for you to obtain an official copy of your transcript. The quickest option is to order your transcript online.
- Do not use this option if you cannot pay the $8.60/transcript fee using a Mastercard or Visa debit/credit card.
- Do not use this option if you must attach additional documentation or forms to your transcript.
- You must include your Student ID number with your order. If needed, look up your ID number here.
- The college verifies and approves Parchment orders Monday – Friday only.
- We typically process requests within 2 – 3 business days.
- You may request that Parchment send your transcript electronically, or by mail. Some schools and other organizations cannot accept electronic transcripts. Check first before choosing this option.
- Your official transcript becomes unofficial if sent to your email account.
- Parchment sends you an email confirmation once you complete your order.
For updates and details about your order, check your Parchment account.
By mail or in-person
You must order your transcript by mail or in person if one of the following conditions apply:
- You cannot pay using a MasterCard or Visa debit/credit card.
- You need to include additional documents or forms with your transcript in the official sealed envelope.
To order by mail or in person, complete these steps:
- Fill out the Official Transcript Request Form (View a sample of a correctly filled out form).
- Print out the completed form and add your signature.
- Attach any additional documents you must include with your transcript.
- We charge a transcript fee of $8.60 per transcript. Include a check or money order (no cash) with your request.
- Send, or bring the request, additional documents, and check or money order to:
B125 – Transcript Request
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007
Last Updated January 3, 2018