Official Transcript Request

Before requesting an official transcript, please note: The college does not provide official transcripts if you owe an outstanding debt to the college, or have other obligations that result in a hold or block on your records. Please resolve these types of issues prior to requesting a transcript.

We provide three ways, listed below for you to obtain an official copy of your transcript. The quickest option is to order your transcript online.


Order Records. For learners, parents, and third parties (logo)

  • Do not use this option if you cannot pay the $8.60/transcript fee using a Mastercard or Visa debit/credit card.
  • Do not use this option if you must attach additional documentation or forms to your transcript.
  • You must include your Student ID number with your order. If needed, look up your ID number here.
  • The college verifies and approves Parchment orders Monday – Friday only.
  • We typically process requests within 2 – 3 business days.
  • You may request that Parchment send your transcript electronically, or by mail. Some schools and other organizations cannot accept electronic transcripts. Check first before choosing this option.
  • Your official transcript becomes unofficial if sent to your email account.
  • Parchment sends you an email confirmation once you complete your order.

For updates and details about your order, check your Parchment account.

By mail or in-person



You must order your transcript by mail or in person if one of the following conditions apply:

  • You cannot pay using a MasterCard or Visa debit/credit card.
  • You need to include additional documents or forms with your transcript in the official sealed envelope.

To order by mail or in person, complete these steps:

  • Fill out the Official Transcript Request Form (View a sample of a correctly filled out form).
  • Print out the completed form and add your signature.
  • Attach any additional documents you must include with your transcript.
  • We charge a transcript fee of $8.60 per transcript. Include a check or money order (no cash) with your request.
  • Send, or bring the request, additional documents, and check or money order to:

Bellevue College
B125 – Transcript Request
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA  98007

Last Updated January 3, 2018