We provide three ways, listed below for you to obtain an official copy of your transcript. The quickest option is to order your transcript online.
- Requires a $12 per transcript fee using a Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card.
- You must include your Student ID number with your order. If needed, look up your ID number here.
- The college verifies and approves Parchment orders Monday – Friday only.
- We typically process requests within 2 – 3 business days.
- You may request that Parchment send your transcript electronically, or by mail. Some schools and other organizations cannot accept electronic transcripts. Check first before choosing this option.
- Your official transcript becomes unofficial if sent to your email account.
- Parchment sends you an email confirmation once you complete your order.
For updates and details about your order, check your Parchment account.
By mail or in-person
Due to service impacts as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak, mail or in-person transcript requests are not being accepted at this time. Please order your transcript online if needed.
Last Updated January 15, 2021