Student appeals for tuition refunds are considered only in cases of a medical refund or being called into US military service for a period of 30 days or more. Bellevue College Policy 7300 RCW 28B.15.605
- Students whose tuition and fees are paid by financial aid may not be eligible for a refund even if the appeal is approved. For more information, please contact the Financial Aid office.
Other registration related appeals that do not involve the refund of tuition may also be submitted using the online form.
- Submit a complete form (including documentation)
- Medical refund requests may also be submitted using the Medical refund form along with documentation. (Print and sign the “Student’s Consent to Release Medical Information” section at the bottom of the Healthcare Provider Verification Form)
- Other requests may be submitted in writing. Include a written description of the request along with documentation.
- Appeals may be submitted entirely online (see below) or in-person/by mail to:
Student Central, Room B125
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue WA 98007
Last Updated November 6, 2018