Stationed in Washington & Washington National Guard
You may be eligible to pay resident tuition as an active duty member of the military or Washington National guard or as a member’s spouse or dependent.
What documents do I provide?
- Your military orders or your spouse’s orders.
- Your military ID (front only)
Documents may be mailed to: Admissions, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
Washington Members Stationed Elsewhere
Members of the military whose home of record is Washington State, and who are serving active duty in another state or overseas may be eligible to pay resident tuition. Please provide the following:
- Complete a Residence Questionnaire.
- Documentation of active duty military member’s, home of record (L.E.S. – Leave and Earnings Statement)
- A copy of your current military orders
- A copy of your military ID card (front only)
- Submit documentation that you are maintaining your Washington legal ties while being stationed elsewhere. Provide at least three of the following:
- driver’s license
- voter’s registration
- vehicle registration
- bank account
- property ownership
- Storage of property in Washington
Documents may be mailed to the Residency Office in B125N. Completed questionnaires and all supporting documentation must be received by the 30th calendar day of the quarter for which application is made. Documentation received after the 30th calendar day will be considered for the following quarter. You will be contacted by the residency office once your documents have been reviewed and a decision rendered.
Last Updated June 16, 2016