- Complete a Residence Questionnaire
- A copy of form DD-214
- Copy of Washington driver’s license
- Copy of vehicle registration form (if you own or use a vehicle)
- Copy of your voter registration card (if you vote)
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, provide a copy of your green card
Documents should be submitted to the residency office.
Documents may be mailed to: Bellevue College, Admissions, ATTN: Residency Office, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Our office does not accept faxed documents. Completed questionnaires and all supporting documentation must be received by the 30th calendar day of the quarter for which application is made. Documentation received after the 30th calendar day will be considered for the following quarter.
Veterans’ Office Contact Information
Phone: (425) 564-2220