• You must be a Junior or Senior as determined by your high school and/or school district and/or home school co-op by your first quarter of Running Start
  • Second year seniors are not eligible to enroll for the first time in the Running Start Program
  • Currently enrolled in a Washington State public high school
  • If you are home schooled, or a in a private school, you will need to enroll in your neighborhood public high school as “non-attending student”.
  • You can participate in Running Start for three quarters as a Junior and three quarters as a Senior.
  • Unused credits do not carry from one quarter to the next. Running Start is not offered during summer quarter.
  • Students must complete placement /assessment
  • Students must meet the program application deadlines.

To start your college experience simply Apply Today!

Last Updated September 27, 2016