Student Registration for Central Sound Regional Science and Engineering Fair:
There are 2 parts to student registration:
- Registering with STEM Wizard
- Registration fee
Please read through below before starting your registration process.
Prepare to register:
- If you are a part of a team, all team members to register at the same time. Make sure to click the “team” option then up to 3 people can register together.
- Need to have teacher register first. If you are participating outside of school, your Adult Sponsor or parent can register as your teacher instead.
- Keep track of login and password.
STEM Wizard is the online platform that will help you:
- Track the progress of your project
- Keep your communications with the fair all in one place
2. Registration Fee
$20 registration fee for EACH student is due by cash our check made out to “Bellevue College- Science Fair.”
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, MS L200
Bellevue, WA 98007
For teams: Each student must pay his/her own registration fee. *As per ISEF rules, there can only be up to 3 members in a team.*
Why the registration fee?
The online registration lets us know that you are coming and helps us to plan for space, judging assignments, certificates, t-shirts, and more. The $20 registration fee per student covers the cost of the t-shirt, program and participation certificate; in addition, it helps us offset some of the costs incurred while planning the fair. Fee waivers are available to students who qualify for free or reduced price lunches.
Please note: if your project has not been confirmed within a week, please contact us. Additionally, we will ask for your abstracts a few weeks before the fair and will remind you by email.
Last Updated November 7, 2018