Late registration begins on the first day of the quarter and ends on the fifth day of the quarter (fall, winter, spring). Summer dates are shorter (due to the compressed nature of the quarter). For specific quarter dates, please visit the enrollment calendar.
For on-campus courses (or online/hybrid courses if student & instructor are available on-campus):
- Fill out and print the Late Registration Petition for On-Campus Courses.
For hybrid and online courses:
- Use the Late Registration Petition if you and your instructor are both on campus. The online form is only for use when instructor and or student are not on campus.
- Fill out the Late Registration Petition for Online and Hybrid Courses (login required) if you or your instructor are not on campus. Once submitted the instructor will receive an email. If the instructor approves your petition, the college will enroll you in the course in the order the permission was received. The college will simultaneously email an enrollment confirmation to your BC email address. Please be aware that there will be a delay after instructor approval depending on volume of requests.
- To see if you are enrolled in the course you must check your BC email and your class schedule frequently (morning, afternoon and evening).
- Why is it important to frequently check your BC email and your class schedule? Because tuition is due the same day the college enrolls you in the course! If you do not pay the same day you may be dropped from the course for non-payment and be charged a $21.50 drop fee. If you can’t pay all your tuition at once check out our tuition payment plan! Note: Set up the payment plan on the same day you register.
- Avoid the risk of the instructor not giving you permission to register late! Register as soon as you can! Check your registration time
Go here for more information about late registration
Last Updated April 3, 2018