Academic Support Services
- Khan Academy: This is a great site to learn about all things math, science, and finance
- Western e-Tutoring Consortium (for registered BC students) – Bellevue College’s new online tutoring Synchronous and asynchronous help is available for students enrolled in Accounting, Anatomy & Physiology, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Math (developmental through Calculus), Microsoft Office, Physics, Spanish, Statistics, and Writing.
- Weekly Handouts: offers study tips and resources for students that identify as Neurodivergent and are available to all students.
- Time Management
- Setting Goals
- Test Anxiety
- Check out TRiO’s extensive Study Strategies list
- Best Practices for Remote Learning
- How to Write an Email/Email Guidelines
- Goblin Tools – a collection of small, simple, single-task tools that can help you with tasks you may find overwhelming or difficult. Using OpenAI models, it will break a task down for you.
- Insight Timer for free meditations for sleep, anxiety and stress.
- Self-Care & Wellness Toolkit [PDF]– Depression and anxiety information from Humboldt State University.
- Managing Finals Stress provided by Neurodiversity Navigators. They offer individualized advocacy and access services for Neurodivergent BC students.
- Wellness Wheel quiz
- Body Scan guide [PDF]
- Things I Can Do To Feel Better worksheet [PDF]
- Self-Care Assessment [PDF]
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline provides trained counselors and support for stress, anxiety and more. Support available 24/7, 365 days a year. Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUS to 66746. Spanish-speakers can call the hotline and press “2” for bilingual support. Interpreters are available for 100 other languages.
Bellevue College Services
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Advising (educational planning and class selection)
- BC Counseling Center (Mental Health Support)/Services)
- Benefits Hub
- Center for Career Connections
- Disability Resource Center
- Financial Aid Office
- Multicultural Services
- Math Lab
- Neurodiversity Navigators (Neurodiversity support services)
- Writing Lab
- Reading Lab
Last Updated July 24, 2023