The Evaluations & Graduation Office provides direct service to students at Student Central on the first floor of the Student Affairs Building (building B).
Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, the Evaluation & Graduation Office has moved to online only services. For specific questions, the best way to reach us is to use the button below to submit an Online Ticket Request for help or information. Submitting a ticket is easy, fast and secure. You can also track your ticket’s status and ask follow-up questions. Your ticket is routed to the person best able to assist you.
Take only the classes you need! Our services inform and enable you to outline your pathway to completion for your degree, certificate, or academic goal in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Bellevue College accepts credit from any college with regional accreditation, or the equivalent of regional accreditation in a different country.
Academic Credit for Prior Learning
- You may be able to get college credit for work or life experience, self study, industry certifications, military training, and more.
- Our office reviews and approves all applications for graduation.
Need help or have a question?
You can ask a question online. A Student Central staff member will follow up with you. You may also find the answer to your question here:
- Transfer Credit Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduation Frequently Asked Questions
- Commencement Ceremony Information
Last Updated March 17, 2020