With few exceptions, all classes and services are offered online for winter and spring quarters
Due to the COVID-19 health crisis and staff working remotely, please allow extra time for the Student Central Offices to respond to your inquiries. Thank you for your patience as we work to address questions or needs as quickly as possible.
For specific questions, the best way to reach us is to submit a ticket using the Ask Online for Help or Information button below. Need to talk to a real person? Use the Phone Callback System button to connect with one of our staff.
Take only the classes you need! Our services inform and enable you to outline your pathway to completion for your degree, certificate, or academic goal in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Bellevue College accepts credit from any college with regional accreditation, or the equivalent of regional accreditation in a different country.
Academic Credit for Prior Learning
- You may be able to get college credit for work or life experience, self study, industry certifications, military training, and more.
- Our office reviews and approves all applications for graduation.
Need help or have a question?
You can ask a question online. A Student Central staff member will follow up with you. You may also find the answer to your question here:
- Transfer Credit Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduation Frequently Asked Questions
- Commencement Ceremony Information
Last Updated December 2, 2020