With few exceptions, classes and services are offered online for summer quarter
Note: All Student Central Offices are closed on Friday’s beginning April 30 through December 31 so that staff can work on our conversion to the new ctcLink system.
For specific questions, the best way to reach us is to submit a ticket using the Ask Online for Help or Information button below. Need to talk to a real person? Use the Phone Callback System button to connect with one of our staff.
Take only the classes you need! Our services inform and enable you to outline your pathway to completion for your degree, certificate, or academic goal in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Bellevue College accepts credit from any college with regional accreditation, or the equivalent of regional accreditation in a different country.
Academic Credit for Prior Learning
- You may be able to get college credit for work or life experience, self study, industry certifications, military training, and more.
- Our office reviews and approves all applications for graduation.
Need help or have a question?
You can ask a question online. A Student Central staff member will follow up with you. You may also find the answer to your question here:
- Transfer Credit Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduation Frequently Asked Questions
- Commencement Ceremony Information
Last Updated July 14, 2021