The Evaluations & Graduation Office provides direct service to students at Student Central on the first floor of the Student Affairs Building (building B).
Take only the classes you need! Our services inform and enable you to outline your pathway to completion for your degree, certificate, or academic goal in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Bellevue College accepts credit from any college with regional accreditation, or the equivalent of regional accreditation in a different country.
- You may be able to get college credit for work or life experience, private study, industry certifications, military training, and more.
- Our office reviews and approves all applications for graduation.
Need help or have a question?
You can ask a question online. A Student Central staff member will follow up with you. You may also find the answer to your question here:
- Transfer Credit Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduation Frequently Asked Questions
- Commencement Ceremony Information
Last Updated October 23, 2019