Students are invited to apply for the Bellevue College Student Trustee position. This is a unique opportunity for a Bellevue College student and offers participation on the Board of Trustees of the college. The application and requirements can be found at:
The minimum qualifications to apply are:
Completed 24 college level credits at Bellevue College.
- Registered for at least 12 credits at the time of application.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Plan to be enrolled at Bellevue College as a full-time student (12 credits or more per quarter) for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Not on academic probation and in compliance with student conduct code requirements (Staff will check with the Student Conduct Officer for conduct concerns that may impact your application).
- Must attend the Board of Trustees Meeting once a month from June 2019 to June 2020
- Must live in the Bellevue College Service District: Bellevue, Issaquah, Mercer Island, North Bend. View a map of the Service Area.
- Available during summer 2019 for training and during the academic calendar year for monthly Board Trustee Meetings
- For the 2019-2020 academic year, you cannot hold an Associated Student Government or Office of Student Legislative Affairs position concurrently with Board of Trustee position.
For further information, you can download the Student Trustee Application Requirements.
Last Updated May 3, 2019