Contact InformationWebsite: mybcc.net
The MyBC web portal is your centralized access point to BC's online resources and tools. When you log in, MyBC recognizes who you are and delivers the information you need as a student at BC. Through MyBC, you can:
- View your class schedule
- Find course materials from your instructors
- Get daily student bulletins and college announcements
- Check your grades
- Check your e-mail (for students paying the tech fee)
- Register for classes
- Connect with other students in campus discussion boards
- Access your own personal Web space ("My Site")
- Store your private files, or share links and documents with others
- Plan your degree or certificate program and review the credits you've
Getting started: Creating your account
Go to http://myBCC.net
- Select "Create your account"
- Enter your student ID number (SID), personal ID number (PIN), and birth date
- Follow the steps to set up your account
Logging in to your account
Follow the same steps whether you are logging in from BC, from home, or from any other location:
Once you’ve set up your account, go to http://myBCC.net
- Select "Log in"
- Enter your user name and password
- Select "OK"
Protecting your privacy
Keep your information private! Be careful when and where you write down your password, SID, PIN, and other personal data.
- No one, including BC staff, needs to know your password for any reason.
- Be aware of people standing behind you or next to you when you are typing personal information on the computer screen.
- Always end your session by closing the browser after you’ve finished