- You will be 16 years old before the quarter begins or by the first day of the quarter. You are not eligible to be a Summer Enrichment student until you are 16 YEARS OLD.
- The student must be 16 years old by the first day of the summer quarter. Exception: Unless you are a new fall quarter RS student that will have verifiable junior status at your high school, school district or home school coop at the end of the current K-12 school year that ends June 2018.
- You submit a High School Summer Enrichment Admissions Application online within the program online application time frame. You complete and have signed the Summer Enrichment Agreement Verification Form.
- New students will be charged a $55.00 Admissions fee. Your student college account will be charged the fee, payment is due at the time the student registers for class/es.
- Complete the college placement requirement. Exception: If you are a current RS Student, no need to retest or complete the alternative placement, unless you need to for math or science prerequisite.
- If you are new to the college, you must attend mandatory orientation. Exception: If a student has attended Running Start Orientation or has applied and is in the process of qualifying to start the Running Start Program fall 2017 quarter. Or attended class/es last summer through the Summer Enrichment Programs.
Students are responsible for ordering and turning in the transcript form the summer quarter to their high school if they want high school credit.
Summer Enrichment is not high school summer school, students take regular college classes with regular college students. This is an adult learning environment.
Last Updated March 7, 2018