Summer 2020 Enrichment Enrollment Ended June 23, 2020
If you do not qualify for RS Summer Enrichment you may qualify for Underage Admission or General Admission.
RS Summer Enrichment Eligibility:
- You must be a current Running Start student and/or a new Running Start student for fall quarter 2020. For more information about what running start is please follow this link https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/runningstart/
- Complete steps for registration
General Admission and Underage Admissions Eligibility:
- At least eighteen 18 years of age or older.
- A high school graduate, or hold an equivalent high school credential, such as the GED.
For assistance with general admission contact Student Central at https://www2.bellevuecollege.edu/sc-requests/
- Under the age of 18 years old.
- Applicants must have an unusual or extenuating circumstance that warrants early admission to the college.
- Applicants must place into college level English using one of the options listed on the Placement & Testing Services website.
- Only applicants currently in high school, or home-school students who are working at a ninth grade level or higher are considered for admission. Applicants going into the ninth grade are not considered for admission until after the start of the district school year.
To apply for Underage Admission or to ask questions regarding it please follow this link to the Underage Admission page. https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/admissions/underage-admission/
Last Updated June 26, 2020