Placement & Testing Services offers a variety of options for students who need English and math placement prior to registering for classes, offers a variety of other types of tests, and provides proctoring services.
Fall Quarter begins on September 21. All classes and services offered online or remotely through the end of fall quarter.
Due to the COVID-19 health crisis and mandated staff furloughs, the office is currently experiencing a critical backlog in nearly all areas of work. This includes clearing prerequisites, providing placement, answering tickets, and responding to email. Please be patient as we work to address your question or need as quickly as possible.
General Rules for using the Test Room
Until further notice, the Test Room is closed for in-person testing. Please email Testing Services at: email@example.com with questions
- Bring valid (current) picture ID.
- We do not permit breaks for tests 2 hours or less.
- You must place all backpacks, purses, or any carry items, and bulky jackets or sweaters in the lockers provided.
- You must place laptop computers, calculators, tablets, all types of phones & watches, or other electronic wrist devices in the lockers provided.
- We reserve the right to request that you place other items on your person in the lockers provided.
- If you need an accommodation due to a documented disability, please contact the Disability Resource Center for an approved accommodation.
- Aids for reading and sight include prescription glasses or contacts only unless approved for an accommodation.
- We allow bottled water in the test room, but no other food or drink.
- Only those taking an approved test may enter the test room.
- You may not leave unaccompanied children under the age of 15 in the hallway waiting area.
- We monitor the test room and test computers via video camera.