Alert: We are currently unable to provide additional placement or clear prerequisites for summer quarter classes.
Use this process if you completed a course prerequisite requirement at another college
- You must complete the admission process, and use your NetID to log in.
- We accept unofficial copies of AP/IB reports as documentation for this process
- Please send high school transcripts to: email@example.com
- We accept college or university unofficial transcripts as documentation for this process. You may not use test scores (other than AP/IB), progress reports, current enrollment at another school, or other types of documentation.
- Your unofficial transcript must include your full name, the name of the school, your full enrollment history by quarter or semester, and the credits and grades you received.
- This process does not transfer your credits to the college. If you wish to transfer a course to Bellevue College to meet degree requirements, please use the Transfer Credit Review process
Use this link to access the Online Prerequisite Clearing Process
Last Updated June 30, 2020