Use this process if you completed a course prerequisite requirement at another college
- You must complete the admission process, and use of your NetID to log in and use this process.
- We accept unofficial copies of AP/IB reports as documentation for this process
- We accept college or university unofficial transcripts as documentation for this process. You may not use test scores (other than AP/IB), progress reports, current enrollment at another school, or other types of documentation.
- Your unofficial transcript must include your full name, the name of the school, your full enrollment history by quarter or semester, and the credits and grades you received.
- This process does not transfer your credits to the college. If you wish to transfer a course to Bellevue College to meet degree requirements, please use the Transfer Credit Review process.
- Repeat this process for each course you need to show completion of prerequisite requirements.
- If you disagree with the outcome of this process, you may appeal to the Dean of Student Central, Rae Ellen Reas at: email@example.com.
Use this link to access the Online Prerequisite Clearing Process
Last Updated July 27, 2018