Use this process if you completed a course prerequisite requirement at another college.
- You must complete the admission process, and use of your NetID to log in and use this process.
- We accept college or university unofficial transcripts as documentation for this process. You may not use test scores, progress reports, current enrollment at another school, or other types of documentation.
- Your unofficial transcript must include your full name, the name of the school, your full enrollment history by quarter or semester, and the credits and grades you received.
- This process does not transfer your credits to the college. If you wish to transfer a class to Bellevue College to meet degree requirements, please use the Transfer Credit Review process.
- Repeat this process for each class you need to show completion of prerequisite requirements.
- If you disagree with the outcome of this process, you may appeal to the Dean of Student Central, Rae Ellen Reas at: email@example.com.
Use this link to access the Online Prerequisite Transfer Process
Last Updated April 19, 2018