Bellevue College accepts credit from Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, Cambridge A-Levels, and other exams. You can use this credit for your degree and for placement into advanced classes.
- Complete the general admissions process.
- Send your official exam scores to Bellevue College (not your high school transcript).
- If you are a new student, register for classes (not required for selective admissions programs, veterans, and veteran’s dependents).
- Submit the Request to Award Credit by Testing.
- Watch your BC Student email account. You will get an email when the evaluation is complete. Note: Your student email account is not your Canvas inbox.
You can view these charts to find out how your exam credits will transfer.
Information on the credit equivalent charts is applicable to BC only.
- To award credit, we need to see your official exam scores, not the high school transcript.
- Transferring exam credit is a different process from traditional college credit. There is a different request form.
Paper transcripts and documents should be mailed to:
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
Electronic transcripts must be sent directly by the institution. We cannot accept copies that are forwarded from your personal email account. If the electronic transcript was downloaded and viewed by anyone else, we cannot use it for transfer credit. Electronic transcripts and documents should be emailed to: email@example.com
Exam credits do not affect your GPA.
Do you have more questions?
Last Updated August 15, 2019