Career Connections for Veterans and Spouses, located in the Career Center (2nd floor, B-bldg) has specialists that can help you clarify your goals, interests, and values, and plan a rewarding career.
We can help with:
- Jobs and internships (full time, part-time, seasonal – local, regional, national)
- Career help and guidance
- Direct connections to employers
- Resume and cover letter
- Workplace visits to regional employers: have lunch, make connections, and see where it all happens!
In the meantime, here are some helpful BC resources to help you navigate your career:
- Center For Career Connections
- CONNECT!- Jobs and Internship Postings
- Resume Guide (.PDF)
- Cover Letter Guide (.PDF)
- Interview Essentials Guide (.PDF)
Last Updated August 26, 2019